The DOMAI pledge
I hereby promise:
- never to my willful knowledge let a beautiful girl pass without enjoying the sight.
- never to speak slightingly of or underestimate the importance of beauty and grace, and always support it in conversation when needed.
- to keep beauty near my heart and always be aware that it is what is keeping us happy and content, and much of what makes life worth living.
- never to let merely intellectual pursuits, important as they may be, distract me for any undue length of time.
- to keep in mind that beauty is a spiritual thing, no more and no less.
- to always keep a pure mind when seeing beauty, or, failing that, at least take pleasure thinking what I am thinking.
- to remember that seeing is the only form of having that is actual. Thus, what you can see you can have. The reason for possessing anything is to prevent others from having it too, a pointless exercise.
- to not be bothered when they go away. There will always be more.
- to enjoy life and what it has given me, and in return to support life and be constructive.
- Eolake Stobblehouse
More about our Philosophy
main | beauty of the day | contact | newsletter w/pics | DOMAI CD | photos